Monday, February 4, 2008

Blog Thoughts about #2

A couple of quick responses to the questions asked about #2. Where will I find the time to do the 23 Things? I am scheduling some time devoted just to this every week. The time may vary each week, but so far I have been able to work this into my week. Why am I participating? I haven't explored any of these new technologies on my own and this will be a way to actually do some exploring. Where am I in my knowledge of Web 2.0? I am just a beginner sticking my toe into the vast ocean of knowledge out there. What am I looking forward to in the 23 Things? I am looking forward to all of them and I hope that I will not give up but continue to #23.

1 comment:

--Deanna said...

Uh oh - looks like you got sidetracked on 23 Things. Keep an eye out for information about a possible "second chance" round - we still want you to finish!!